Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Um . . . I needed a break?

So sorry for the dead silence over here. Once I missed one week, it was hard to resist the ugly little monster of procrastination.  I didn't do anything worth blogging about.  I didn't take pretty pictures.  I don't have time to assemble a really great post.  My boys are sick.  I'm sick.  Oliver's sick AGAIN!  I don't know what to say after being away for so long.  It's easy to let it slide and easy to justify, especially when life gets busy.  While I have been (sort of) following some of my favorite blogs, I just couldn't bring myself to post again.  Obviously I needed a break.  But I've been missing it!  I love getting my thoughts down, seeing my week on the screen, revisiting favorite moments and activities.  So I think I'm ready to come back now.  I have a few pictures I've taken with posts in mind, including a fun Nativity Advent Calendar.  Hopefully coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment