Friday, June 25, 2010

The Boy Likes to be Up




Our Ollie has really taken off lately as far as gross motor skills have gone. He's been crawling since around six months old, and pulling himself up by seven. And he's absolutely determined to get higher at all times! Considering his brother didn't even crawl by ten months, him being able to climb on the couch (and every where else!) is pretty significant around here.

Here are a few examples of our happy, higher baby:











In every single case, he climbed up on his own, without my encouragement - generally even without anyone else in sight! He just wants to get higher! I was the same way as a baby, I'm told. I climbed the ladder to the top bunk before I could even walk. My poor mother. I'm glad I don't have a top bunk in the house right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment